Druids Down Under
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Brisbane

Go down

Hello from Brisbane Empty Hello from Brisbane

Post  cyfarwydd Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:29 am

Name: Cyfarwydd
Living in: Brisbane
Interests within Druidry: I am an Australian who has travelled a bit overseas. I have been a druid since approx. 2003. I started as a member of Red Oak Grove in New Jersey, USA. and was handfasted with my beloved with them in 2005. I am also a Druid Apprentice in the Ancient Order of Druids in America (AODA). I have spent quite a lot of time on the OBOD website, but have not undertaken any formal training with them. I have visited The Chalice Well and travelled through sacred Ireland, some of Wales and England (not much of Scotland, even though my relatives have Scottish origins). As part of druidry I am interested in yoga and philosophy.
Came to this site because...: My partner and I moved to Brisbane in 2006 and I have been really interested in pursuing a path of druidry relevant to the sub-tropical year relevant to here. I have started a druid calendar that represents the shifting seasons and commune with the unique plants in the region. However, I'm really excited to be part of a bigger energy of Australian druidry. Looking forward to meeting folks! Smile

cyfarwydd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum