Druids Down Under
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Sydney

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Sydney Empty Hello from Sydney

Post  Whirling Thunder Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Hiya all I'm Whirling Thunder, usually shortened to Thunder. I've been meandering along this path for many years but only got into study with a Native Elder at the end of the 1990's. I'm doing the OBOD Course, life kinda got in the way so I've only just gone back and restarted the Druid level with the revised Gwers. I have in depth conversations with trees, rocks, animals, spirit guides, it's really just part of everyday life can't see anything strange in that at all. I'm entering the Spiritual Grandmother phase of my walk and have had my medicine path accepted and acknowledged by other Grandmother wisdom keepers. I follow a moon calender and the 13 moon cycles and the teachings of their relevant Clan Mothers. My day is filled with many "rituals" of gratitude, blessings, thanks and celebration of the Earth Mother's gifts. I'm still learning but I have come a long way in being able to stand in my truth and walk my talk.

I look forward to sharing thoughts and growth with this community.

Hugs,

Thunder
Whirling Thunder
Whirling Thunder

Back to top Go down

Hello from Sydney Empty New Learner

Post  Nigelb Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 am

hi Thunder,

I am new to Druidism, and am looking to start my education, I would love to have a discussion with someone who is already along the path. I am also located in Sydney, please let me know if you are interested in chatting at Spirituality and especially Druid teachings.

Cheers nige

Nigelb

Back to top Go down