Druids Down Under
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reincarnation

2 posters

Go down

Reincarnation Empty Reincarnation

Post  foylan Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm sure I've seen quotes of Romans writing about Gauls believing in reincarnation and fighting without fear of death. I have somewhere come across the notion that this belief was about spirits coming back within families.

I don't know why but reincarnation seems quite credible to me. The notion of once being great uncle Sid rings more true than once being the 14th King of the Middle Dynasty or whatever. farao I don't understand exactly how spirits come into this. I have met Asian people who believe there are no friendly ghosts as it is natural to 'get back on th wheel' and reincarnate.

So what have other people come across or believe for any reason?
foylan
foylan

Back to top Go down

Reincarnation Empty Re: Reincarnation

Post  wyverne Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:50 am

well, it's complicated. i believe the irish faerie seers who say that the faeries of ireland are often born as humans and that humans are often taken to go to be faeries. i believe that our whole lives may be spent aiming towards our next life, so that it depends how you live, what you believe, where you live and what everyone around you believes... and much more. if you believe firmly in jesus on a sapphire throne who will welcome you into heaven if you adopt his values and eschew all other sytems, that could form a strait and narrow pathway to an afterlife, and i believe that any number of summerlands, dreamworlds and alternative after-life situations are currently being created by humans, fairies, ghosts, angels etc - it's a vast world and the after-life options are increasing.

the druids are said to have believed in metempsychosis, which means that you don't have to be dead to incarnate from your spirit as dogs butterflies and other short-lived creatures, whose souls come back to you or not after they've finished their lives. i know i often find myself in an intense reverie in a faerie-filled place that entrances me, and i feel the energy flow from me to the place to take form as a faerie. these would continue their evolution in harmony with me and be actual reincarnations even though i'm still alive. also, i've remote viewed deaths in which the replete and fulfilled soul yields up several souls, one to blissful return with the atman, one to a feenwelt or similar, one to a game-world or one of the heavens, another to the astral or etheric or hadean worlds, and perhaps one to flit about for a while to learn before reincarnating as a human being on this earth.

i think if you live in a celtic country the faeries or the church get your soul, and if you live in this part of oz, there are ghosts everywhere and their ghostworlds are becoming very pleasant - i'm not the only one who sees them. you just step out of your corpse. if you take intitiations with the aborigine, off-the planet options are tempting. i think we'll get much more choice in future. but i love the fairie worlds and want to be part of them when i've finished here. i want to be visible too,to people left behind.

wyverne

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum